Monday, September 14, 2015

A Blind Pig finds a kornel of Corn

(Brian)

So there we are sitting in a dead train 18 kilometers outside of Paris and I start wondering where are we going to eat our last night in Paris when we get back from Provence, with out reservations its going to be luck of the draw, so I break out my Anthony Bordain list from "No Reservations" and the first name I see is "L' Atelier de Joel Robuchon" one of the most acclaimed restaurants in the world and I have a flash back to the concierge at our hotels comment when I asked him for reservations "sir it izzz not possible", so I figure what the hell and look it up on the internet, find it, fill out their form and I submit a reservation request.

Two hours later we got an email back, confirmed, we are in !!!!!!!!! So our last night in Paris will be very special and the perfect ending to our 35th anniversary celebration.

1 comment: