Friday, September 25, 2015

Last random thoughts on France

1) Eat the bread. Eat the cheese. Drink the wine.
2) I miscalculated on the 1 in 4 cab drivers are trying to kill you or shorten your life. It's really 1 in 3.
3) The French have it figured out. Yes, they have problems. They just don't care about them. I like that.
4) I can never, never have enough room in my closet for all of the scarves I now know I need.
5) The whole bathroom issue in France is pretty ridiculous. You can spend your whole day in a state of anxiety looking for the next pit stop.
6) These are wonderful, straightforward, honest and caring people who function with a minimum of bullshit. They actually don't tolerate it very well. I'm glad that my heritage links me to them. It actually explains some things about my personality very nicely.
7) I realize that while I THOUGHT I paid attention in world history, I'm a rookie. My eyes have been opened to a whole world of history I never knew.
8) This place is great!
9) Food. Good food. Enough said.
10) Come. Visit. Stay. Drink the wine. Eat the cheese and bread. And don't forget to leave time for café and coffee every afternoon.

Thanks for reading- Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment